A decillion is equal to 1033 in America, or 1060 in France and Germany.
In the long scale, 1033 is called quintilliard, which is commonly used in France and Germany.
This number is also called hendekillion in Russ Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The mass of the sun is about 1.989 decillion grams.
- The Area of the Milky Way galaxy is approximately 702 decillion square kilometers.
- The prefix tenakilo- multiplies by one decillion.
List of prefixed numbers derived from decillionEdit
|Name||Short scale||Long scale|
- ↑ Decillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Larger numbers in science.