A dialogue is equal to 210 = 1010 = 10,000,000,000, ten billion, or tenplex. The term was coined by Sbiis Saibian, and its name is a homonym with an English word meaning a conversation between two people. Using Alistair Cockburn's fz- prefix, it can be named "fzten".
This number is also called a guppyspeck.
In Culture Edit
In the song Marvin the android Marvin, (who is a character from The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy ), laments that he has "Ten billion logic functions, maybe more" but "
They make me pick the paper off the floor".
Approximations in other notations Edit
|Notation||Lower bound||Upper bound|
|Taro's multivariable Ackermann function||A(3,30)||A(3,31)|
|Hyperfactorial array notation||13!||14!|
- ↑ Sbiis Saibian's Ultimate Large Numbers List - Part I
- ↑ 3.2.2 - The Fz, The Fuga & The Megafuga
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Hyper-E Numbers. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
- ↑ Part 1 (LAN) - Aarex Googology
- ↑ AAN Numbers - P1 - Aarex Googology
- ↑ Part 1 - My Large Numbers
See also Edit