A duodecillion is equal to 1039 in America, or 1072 in France and Germany.
In his novel Postsingular, Rudy Rucker jokingly used the term umptisqiuddlyzillion to refer to the American value of this number.
In the long scale, 1039 is called sextilliard, which is commonly used in France and Germany.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The great lakes contain roughly 52.92 duodecillion water molecules
- The prefix tenagiga- multiplies by one duodecillion.
- ↑ Duodecillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ 
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Bowers, Jonathan. -Illion numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Larger numbers in science.
List of prefixed numbers derived from decillion Edit