This number is also called Gai (垓 in Chinese , がい in Japanese) in both Japanese counting system and Chinese counting system.
- A guppy gallons of water in a sphere would be 897 kilometers wide, 1/14 of the diameter of Earth.
- A guppy gallons represents approximately 30% of all the water on the Earth.
- A guppy seconds is 3.16 trillion years, far longer than the age of the universe.
- A guppy square centimeters represents about 2/3 of the cross section of Jupiter.
As a banknote denomination Edit
Only the Hungarian pengő had banknotes with this number in the denomination; in fact, it was the highest banknote denomination ever issued.
Approximations in other notations Edit
|Notation||Lower bound||Upper bound|
|Taro's multivariable Ackermann function||A(3,63)||A(3,64)|
|Bashicu matrix system||(0)(0)|
|Hyperfactorial array notation||21!||22!|
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Hyper-E Notation. Retrieved 2014-10-22.
- ↑ Part 1 (LAN) - Aarex Googology
- ↑ Part 1 - My Large Numbers
- ↑ 大数の名前
- ↑ Almost Infinite
See also Edit