The great big boowa is equal to \( \lbrace 3,3,4 / 2 \rbrace \) in BEAF. The term was coined by Jonathan Bowers.
- Let a1 = 3.
- Let a2 = 3&3&3 (a.k.a. triakulus).
- Let a3 = 3&3&...&3&3, where the number of threes is a2.
- Continue, letting an = 3&3&...&3&3 with an - 1 threes.
- Great big boowa is aaa..., where there are aa3 a's
- ↑ Bowers, Jonathan. Infinity Scrapers. Retrieved January 2013.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.