In the long scale, 1045 is called septilliard, which is commonly used in France and Germany.
This number is also called pentadekillion in Russ Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000000,000,000,000 - long scale
- There are about 41.75 quattuordecillion water molecules in all the water on the earth.
- The prefix tenapeta- multiplies by one quattuordecillion.
List of prefixed numbers derived from decillionEdit
- ↑ https://sites.google.com/site/largenumbers/home/appendix/a/numbers
- ↑ Quattuordecillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ Hyper-E Notation, Large Numbers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Larger numbers in science.