A septendecillion or septdecillion is equal to 1054 in America, or 10102 in France and Germany.
In the long scale, 1054 is called nonillion, which is commonly used in France and Germany. Sbiis Saibian calls this number nonilliad using his -illiad suffix.
This number is also called oktadekillion in Russ Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The volume of the Pleiades Star Cluster (a nearby star cluster within the Milky Way Galaxy) is roughly 226 septendecillion cubic centimeters.
- The prefix tenayotta- multiplies by one septendecillion.
List of prefixed numbers derived from decillionEdit
- ↑ Septendecillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Illion Numbers by Jonathan Bowers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Ultimate Large Numbers List - Part I. Retrieved 2015-03-29.
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ 
See also Edit