A septillion is equal to 1024 in America, or 1042 in France and Germany.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- One liter of water contains about 33.4 septillion water molecules.
- The earth has a mass of about 5.98 septillion kilograms.
- The constant of weak nuclear force is about 10 septillion times larger than constant of gravity.
- The SI prefix yotta- multiplies by one septillion.
- A septillion dollars will fill the US with a layer of 1000 metres thick.
- ↑ Septillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ Hyper-E Notation, Large Numbers
- ↑ Sbiis Saibian's large numbers site