In the long scale, 1051 is called octilliard, which is commonly used in France and Germany.
This number is also called heptadekillion in Russ Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The volume of the milky way galaxy is about a sexdecillion cubic miles.
- The prefix tenazetta- multiplies by one sexdecillion.
List of prefixed numbers derived from decillionEdit
- ↑ https://sites.google.com/site/largenumbers/home/appendix/a/numbers
- ↑ Sexdecillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Larger numbers in science.