A sextillion is equal to 1021 in America, or 1036 in France and Germany.
This number is also called heptillion in Russ Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - short scale
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 - long scale
- The volume of the earth is about 1.085 sextillion cubic meters.
- The earth has a mass of about 5.98 sextillion metric tons.
- There are about 6 sextillion cups of water in all the oceans of the world.
- The distance between one end of the universe and the other may be about 87.9 sextillion miles.
- You could fit 615 earths in a flat layer with an area of one sextillion square centimeters.
- The SI prefix zetta- multiplies by one sextillion.
- ↑ Sextillion at Wolfram MathWorld
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ 2.1.5 - Larger Numbers in Science - Large Numbers by Sbiis Saibian
- ↑ Almost Infinite