This number is also called icosidillion in Rowlett's Greek-based naming system.
Sbiis Saibian uses the term viginti-untillion for this number, since the order of terms should reverse after the 20th -illion, because on thirteen ~ nineteen the one's digit comes first, while on twenty-one and onwards the ten's digit comes first.
The prefix megama- has meaning of one unvigintillion.
- The number of arrangements possible on a deck of cards is equal to 52!, which is approximately 80 unvigintillion.
List of prefixed numbers derived from vigintillion Edit
|Name||Short scale||Long scale|
- ↑ Unvigintillion at Mega Penny Project
- ↑ Illion Numbers by Jonathan Bowers
- ↑ Names for Large Numbers
- ↑ Aarex Tiaokhiao's illion numbers
- ↑ https://sites.google.com/site/aarexnumbers/home/ch2/at1i
- ↑ https://sites.google.com/site/aarexnumbers/home/ch2
- ↑ Sbiis Saibian's Ultimate Large Number List Part I