Here is the list of the numbers he created, so you don't have to go through all of the blog posts.
- Vargos Number = not defined yet
- Abraham's Number = 666^^666
- Megagoolagon = 109PT(999) (I don't know what the definition of xPT(y) is.)
- Frank's Number = 10!n, where a!1 = a!, a!b (b>1) = (a!)!b-1, and n>(Number of books in the Library of Babel)65*1027
- Wollion = 56^^1010100
- Tetrallion = (4^^4)4 ''where the number of ^4's is 4^^4''
- Maxilucal Number = 10^^10^^5
- bnjvkldskjfvgdkl = 6!(5*22102040807687)
- Silly Number = 10^^^10
- Goologololoillion = (101099511627776*16*65536*2101064*210^^2101064 ''then repeat this process process 2101064times '')f(E64#18), where f(1) = 2E64#7 and f(x) (x>1) = 2E64#f(x-1)
- Squid Number = 10^^10^^10, then ''repeat the process of repeating 10^^10 10^^10^^10 times''
- Lauffer Number = (1000)-(a)-(b)-((c)), where a, b, and c were not specified
- Kano Loptical Number = 10^^10, where ^[n]^ is n arrows.
- MCSICKLE Number = 5^[5^^5]^5
- Sausage Number = 5^[5^^^^5]^5
- Decagraham = 10G(64)
- Tomb Number = 10^[G(64)]^10
- Totatotatotatotatotatotato = (10000)-(20000)-(40000)-((500))-((1000))
- Slackitack Number = G(3^^^3)
- Lauden's Number = G10^^^10 in base 10
- Froggillion = G(G(64))
Bonus: What the F?
Old versions are not included
Swoop's Notation I
(n) = x^^(x+1)
(n)-(p) = f((n)), where f(1) = (n) and f(x) = ''solve (n) but use ^ for exponentiation and then copy-paste what you got n times''
(n)-(p)-(o) = f((n)-(p)(n)-(p) ''where the number of (n)-(p)'s is equal to (n)-(p)(n)-(p)'') but f(1) = (n)-(p)
(n)-(p)-(o)-((x)) = f(Number Not Specified)^^f(Number Not Specified), but f(1) = (n)-(p)-(o)
(n)-(p)-(o)-((x))-((y)) = h(g(f(e((n)-(p)-(o)-((x)))))) ''and so on and so forth until you have repeated the process that many times, but f(1) = e((n)-(p)-(o)-((x))), g(x) works the same as f(x) but g(1) = f(e((n)-(p)-(o)-((x)))), h(x) works the same as f(x) but h(1) = g(f(e((n)-(p)-(o)-((x)))), and FINALLY, h(x) = x^^x.
Swoop's Notation II
(x) = x^^x