- COUNT - the number we're increasing to get to "infinity" or (that's countable, right? :P)
- You can only add some number (or less than , but must be greater than the reciprocal of Robinson number), which will be defined later, to COUNT. (Not all comments should increase COUNT)
- You may not make two consecutive comments that increase COUNT.
- Every comment must increase COUNT at most once.
- starts at 1.
- Everytime COUNT passes a number of the form , where is a positive integer greater than 0, is multiplied by .
COUNT starts at .