Now I'm going to extend Psi's Letter Notation to ε_0. The concept is a bit complicated (and unique), so please get ready.
This concept is for expressing fractional values used in the notation.
First, consider a pair of an ordinal at integer points, but it's no problem because all these FS are used in the hierarchy.Read more >
This is a (WIP) continuous version of the Psi Levels Scale. Let n be the number(level), x be the fractional part of n and y be the fractional part of 10n. e.g. if n=3.1415..., x=0.1415... and y=0.415...
Also, I use ψ(n) for the number corresponding to Psi Level n.
Suggestion 1. (Psi's Letter Notation)
10↑↑x=10^x (0Read more >
ERROR: THIS IS A MESS.
It is an extension of chained arrow notation. Actually, arrows are not used. They all turned into arrays.
, where there are 16 layers.Read more >
This notation is supposed to express Linear Omega Level intuitively, so don't expect it to go any higher.
a[c]b is supposed to be is an array.
3->3->65->2=3[27,64]3Read more >
As you know, zootzoot is googol!1, zootzootplex is googolplex!1, and zootzootduplex is googolduplex!1. Then, we can see the rule:Rule: Zootzootα is googolα!1 using hyperfactorial array notation, where α is any string while googolα is well-defined.
The zootzootzootplex looks like the exception, but since googolzootplex is not defined, the rule is not applied to this.
Here are some numbers:
- zootzooti=(102^51)!1, derived from googoli.
- zootzootij=(104^52)!1, derived from googolij.
- zootzootiji=(106^53)!1, derived from googoliji.
- zootzootiv=(108^54)!1, derived from googoliv.
- zootzootv=(110^55)!1, derived from googolv.
- zootzootex=(120^60)!1, derived from googolex.
- zootzootbang=((10^100)!)!1, derived from googolbang.
- zootzootding=(10^500)!1, derived from go…