Hello everyone, I am back, and I've decided to make a notation that makes more sense. I might not use this, or make it an official page, but it is just an idea.
C Notation is a factorial notation for large numbers created by user SpongeTechX.
- Basic notation will be written as C(a,b,c).
- Entry a represents the number order of the operation.
- 0 = Adding
- 1 = Multiplying
- 2 = Exponentiating
- 3 = Tetrating
- Entry b represents the number being used. For example,
- Adding = b + b2 + b3...
- Multiplying = b * b^2 * b^3...
- Exponentiating = b ^ 2b ^ 3b...
- Entry c represents the number of times you add, multiply, and etc. the number being used. (entry b)
- As you can see in entry b, the second number will be twice the operation being used. For example,
- n + n2 is correct.
- n + (n + 2) is incorrect.
- n * n^2 is correct.
- n * n2 is incorrect.
- An example of a correct notation would be C(0,4,4). It would look like:
- 4 + 8 + 12 + 16 = C(0,4,4) because 4 + (4*2) + (4*3) + (4*4) and b + (b*2) + (b*3)...
- As said in the rules, entry c is 4 because in 4 + 8 + 12 + 16, there are 4 numbers, and entry a is 0 because we are adding them.
This is a work in progress.